måndag 2 mars 2015

Surfing

Today I'm gonna watch the annuity  surfing contest in Capetown. That are many people here because surfing it's very popular in South Africa and The world champ in surfing is here to surf. The weather are very nice nearly 34 celcius. Soon the contest will start so first i'm gonna buy a cold soda and some pineapple. First out it's a guy named steve merlin from Usa. It's 12 of clock and the contest finish maybe 5 pm. later i'm gonna go to the local bikeshop and hire a bike and go to the nationalpark and I think I'm gonna look after a guide that can help me to find some animal I can take a picture of.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Nice work, looks very clean!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wow! A surfing contest! Who won? I'm looking forward to hearing about your trip to the National park!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Good work Pon! I hope you had a fun day at the surfing contest in Capetown. I would like to visit a surfing contest some day too.

    SvaraRadera